Friday, August 8, 2008

White Pine


Last weekend Derek, Chelsea, Drew and I hiked up to beautiful White Pine. Justin was also there for a bit. It was the perfect time of year to go! Flowers were everywhere! We had a blast hiking in! We also went fishing, and stayed over night there. It was a perfect little get away.



Me and Drew at Tony Grove

Derek and Chelsea at Tony Grove


Hiking in...it really was beautiful!

Drew is amazing!! He was the only one that caught a fish...unlike his last fishing experience..



Derek, Chelsea, Drew, and Justin purifying there water in the little stream that was right next to our camp. It was perfect!

Baby Bostock and I. We are just getting bigger and bigger these days!

We are so hard core...or so we try! I pretty much look like I'm related to Jay Leno...

2 comments:

{Layla} said...

Wow Jill! I am impressed--you updated your blog! I am so happy! I check almost everyday just to make sure I am not missing anything! =) My mom said she saw you and Drew the other day at the store! Did I ever tell you that my mom has cancer? Anyway, you look absolutely gorgeous in EVERY SINGLE picture girl! Of course you would be stunning even though you are like 8 months pregnant. Not fair. Little miss perfect! Anyway, looks like you and Drew are having tons of fun as usual. I miss the summers--boating, hiking, camping, hanging out with friends...don't get me wrong I love being out here in NYC but I haven't had a normal summer for 3 years now! You and I really need to catch up. I need to know all about baby Bostock and how he is doing. I need to know how you and Drew are doing--how work and school is for you kids. And I need to come see your place!! Austin and I will be moving in a couple months down to a new home in Lehi...sad day that you didn't get to see my first house Jill! We will be home mid Sept. So you BETTER have Drew call me/text me as soon as this baby is born because I want to drive up to Logan and see you and this kid who I am sure is going to be beautiful! Promise? Your family is awesome and I miss all of them....the picture of you, Joni, and Lora is so cute! You have such an amazing family Jill! Ok well I love you lots! My phone doesnt have service in my apt. but one of these days when I am out by the pool or something I will give you a call. I miss you! =( xoxox

Chris and Hay said...

I love ALL of your pictures and posts!!!! How fun! We totally miss hanging out with you guys! Come visit us!!!