Friday, August 8, 2008

Work Party

I had my work party on July 10th. It was way fun, but the real fun was just getting there.



Oh the fun! I was seriously so worried about the car on that dirt road. I don't even know if I would call it a dirt road, it was less then that. I had my hand over my mouth pretty much the whole time trying not to freak out. Once we got back we really didn't have on scratch on our car, just an amazing story.

Once we made it to my work party...it was hard work!

Janet and Emily chatting.


Baby Bostock and Tori

Jennie and Melenda

Spencer and Edeza

1 comment:

{Layla} said...

um, can I just say that video was hilarious! So Drew and Jill! I loved hearing your laugh, you are just so dang cute and adorable! Also, what is this new car you got? I am glad to hear you didn't have any scratches, especially on a brand new car. You two are lucky ducks, I say! =)