Thursday, July 9, 2009

Island Park & Fathers Day


Every year the Weston family goes to Island Park for a week or so, we were only able to make it up for the 1st weekend, but we sure managed to fill it up with a lot of fun stuff! Right when we got there we went four wheeling with Travis and Michele's family, Lora and Logan, and Jackson. Man was it a blast!



Cruz, Drew and I. Cruz loved the ride!!
Drew and Cruz, and Drew and I. Oh how I love em'!

Logan and Lora. They are such a blast!

It was absolutely beautiful! There was tons of water that we went through! It was pretty cool!


Michele surrounded by kids! Too cute.

Almost all the sisters...missing Traci and Haylie.

On Fathers day some of us went to Yellowstone. It was actually free for us to go into the park for the day! It was awesome! We got to see Old Faithful and a couple other geyser. It was SWEET!

Cool man cool...
Brother-in-law love...and soon to be Brother-in-law love.

Last but certainly not least, the amazing fathers that I love so dearly! My wonderful, caring, and SO thoughtful dad, and my little boys' fun, loving, and so handsome daddy. I honestly couldn't ask for a better Dad, and Father for my son! My dad and Drew are just...amazing. I love you guys!

No comments: