Thursday, July 9, 2009

**Fourth of July **

This fourth of July was so much fun!! We decided to go to the car show...apparently we haven't been there for many years...we had no idea that it actually cost money! So we just walked around the car show, and looked at all the cars through the fence. Cars are cool! We continued our walk to Willow park and swung on the swings.

Can you tell Drew loves this kid?

After Willow Park, we went to a park just down from where we live and flew our little airplanes. Cruz, of course, loved it!


Cruz couldn't get enough of the planes!


Cruz and I at the Park

After the park we went to Sizzlers with my parents, Jackson, Melanie, Kevin and Grandma. We watch the Cruise in from inside Sizzlers while we ate.

Drew decided to give Cruz a lemon to see if he liked it...he actually did! He ate the entire thing(minus the peel)


Bostock Fam

We sure had a blast, and I'm sure thankful for living in this wonderful country!

3 comments:

Mike and Traci said...

I'm glad you guys had a wonderful fourth! I love the picture of Cruz on the grass looking at the plane flying above. It just looks like a perfect summer day picture. I miss Logan! It's so beautiful in the summer! And, I'm super thankful you posted some Island Park pictures. I've been dying to see them! Kind of makes me sad we weren't there though :(.

Chris and Hay said...

Awe you three make such a cute family! Looks like a fun 4th! We can't wait to see you so soon!! Only one month! Love you guys

MB said...

He is the cutest little boy every!