Thursday, March 5, 2009

Daddy & Cruz time


Drew and I take turns every Sunday on who gets to wake up and hang out with Cruz in the morning and who gets to sleep in. This last Sunday it was my turn to sleep in. Can I just say I truly love sleeping in, and always have, but since this new rule I always end up getting up just to see my boys playing/hanging out together. Man, Drew is the greatest daddy ever! After hanging out with us all morning Drew got Cruz to sleep and I was able to get some pretty adorable pictures. This one was my Fav!!

4 comments:

Princess Lisa said...

Awwwwww, that was adorable!!! :)

Westons said...

Two/three posts in two weeks. You're doing great!
What a sweet picture.

Joni said...

I love it! I can't believe how he is so BIG! You two are such cute parents, way to still get up and watch the boys!

Lonna said...

Jill, that is one beautiful little family you have there!