Thursday, March 5, 2009

Catch Up time!

So I just barely downloaded a whole bunch of pictures from my camera and wanted to share them with the blog world. So here it goes!

Jackson & Cruz 02/01Cindy & Cruz 02/01

Cruz all smiles 02/09 I was actually folding clothes, and when ever I shook out the clothes he would laugh SO hard!

These next couple pictures were all Valentines Day, we all had a blast just hanging out at home. Drew and I made Pinon, and a beautiful Valentines Day cake. I just love Valentines Day!
Cruz and I
Drew, the Valentines Day cake that we were so proud of, and MeCruz, and DaddyCruz 02/19
Isn't he just so handsome!
By now you guys all know that I'm just not all that great at this blogging game, but I promise I'll try harder. I've been getting in trouble lately...So this is to those that keep getting after me! I sure love you all!



No comments: